Similar to the Isolation Chamber bag or IsoArk N36, the Mobile Isolation Chamber is a patient isolation system, designed to provide maximum patient safety and comfort while allowing critical care and treatment to be performed. It can protect the environment from an infected patient or protect a vulnerable patient from a contaminated environment.
- Used mainly by Disaster Organizations, Aid and Relief groups and Research and Development Centers
- It is designed for rapid setup of a biologically isolated space from a clean outside environment
- A complete solution for turning any room or space into a biologically contained area, allowing for the isolation of infected or contaminated people and matter
- Compact and lightweight
- Field-proven technology
- Can be deployed anywhere
- Simple setup no tools needed
- The entire system meets and easily exceeds today’s standards for airborne infection isolation, including the 2003 CDC guidelines for healthcare infection control
- Other applications may include mail screening, workplace safety in harmful dust environments and temporary laboratory work.